Thursday, July 10, 2008

So, I just don't get Obama.

Was he this much of a blue dog democrat in the past? I mean, I always knew that he was pretty centrist, but between the "We need to increase faith based initiatives", to voting for the FISA act, to being against gay marriage, yadda yadda yadda.

Thinking back, I blogged 4 years ago about almost the exact same thing with John Kerry. I realize that to do well in the general election, a candidate must stress any centrist roots they have. All the same, It's unnerving when they do it in a way that seems to spite the left.

In the end, he's my candidate, and he's the one I've been pulling for from the start. Lets just hope he doesn't blow this one & pick Hillary as his running mate. :p

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080710/ap_on_el_pr/obama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home